Why Join OAEP?
The Ohio Association of EMIS Professionals serves its members by facilitating professional growth and providing support through:
- Annual Conferences Regional Meetings
- OAEP Newsletters/Updates
- OAEP Website Workshops & Training
- ODE & Legislative Liaison
- Certified EMIS Professional designation (CEP) for Professional Members
- Master Certified EMIS Professional designation (MCEP) for Professional Members
- Data Manager designation for Professional Members
- EMIS Professional of the Year Award
- OAEP Scholarships
- OAEP/ODE Partnerships
Professional - $50/year Associate - $40/year
Responsible for EMIS reporting Assists with EMIS reporting
Able to vote & hold office Not able to vote or hold office
in your district,ITC, ODE in a district, ITC, ODE
Receive E-Mail & Newsletters Receive E-Mail & Newsletters
Can obtain/retain CEP/MCEP/DM Can not obtain/retain CEP/MCEP/DM
Attend the following Professional Attend the following Professional
Development opportunities Development opportunities
(TBD by Professional (TBD by Professional
Development Committee): Development Committee):
Fall – Free (reduced rate Fall – Free (reduced rate if no associated costs) if no associated costs)
Spring – Reduced Rate Spring – Full Rate
Other – Reduced Rate Other – Full Rate
NEW MEMBERS CLICK ON THE REGISTER TAB AT THE TOP OF THE HOME PAGE.
Complete the information to become a member of OAEP.
Membership are annual beginning July 1st of each year. Renewal memberships paid after September 30th are subject to a $25.00 late fee.
PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU ARE RENEWING YOUR MEMBERSHIP, PLEASE SIGN IN TO DO SO. OTHERWISE YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE AN INVOICE OR EMAIL.