Current employment opportunities will be posted on this page for your convenience. Click on the link to view the job description.
Akron Public Schools
EMIS COORDINATOR - MARYSVILLE SCHOOLS
· Assure the appropriate, timely, and accurate submission of the district’s staff and student EMIS data for state reporting.
· Assist with the validation and reporting of staff and financial EMIS data
· The ability to develop and maintain processes to query, import, export and analyze data.
· Assist in the development and maintenance of the district’s student data systems and the associated policies and procedures.
· Educate and train staff on student data entry procedures and policies.
· Participate in the technology committee, and other groups and organizations as assigned.
· Engage and/or consult with the outside service providers as needed; for example, leasing agents, technicians and State consultants.
· Design and coordinate training programs and activities for the staff.
· Assist with school registration process and training.
· Work closely and cooperatively with staff members whose duties are student data dependent.
· Prepare and/or assist in preparation of other required state and federal reports.
· Engage in continuous professional growth, including attending pertinent workshops and training such as ODE, ITC and other available regional training.
· Provide periodic ODE/EMIS reports to the Administrative Team.
· Prior EMIS, PowerSchool and student management software experience preferred.
Interested candidates should apply to marysville.k12.oh.us and select - Employment.
Bryan City Schools
Findlay City Schools
In search of part-time EMIS coordinator for data collection reporting, etc., for short term (now until April 1) that can work from home. Must have experience with charter school reporting. Experience with DASL and Drop-Out-Recovery Schools would be helpful. Pay negotiable - by the hour or a set contract. Findlay Digital Academy is a drop-out-recovery school with approximately 180 students. Please email Ms. Steiner for more information.
Findlay Digital Academy
If you cannot click on the link, highlight it and click your right mouse button. A menu will appear with a "go to" the webpage and it will take you to the correct site.