The OAEP EMIS Professional of the Year Award is a way to recognize an individual who has provided outstanding leadership, motivation and organizational skills to his or her district and community, while inspiring co-workers to use their fullest potential for the betterment of themselves and their district.
- Be an active member of the OAEP.
- Recognized as at least Certified EMIS Professional (CEP) and not been awarded the OAEP EMIS Professional of the Year award previously.
- Minimum 5 years length of service as EMIS Professional.
- OAEP service – has served on a committee or on the Board of Directors at some point in their career.
- Current Board Members can be nominated.
- All nominees will have a letter sent to their superintendent informing them of the nomination for the award.
- The winner's Board of Education and Superintendent will receive official notification of the award.
- The winner's conference registration will be paid for the OAEP Spring Conference the year following in which that person wins.
- A plaque naming the winner as EMIS Professional of the Year will be awarded to the recipient.
You must submit your nomination by March 25.
Past recipients of
this award are:
2015 - Marise Comley - Miamisburg City Schools
Theresa Reid - Southwest Computer Associaiton (SWOCA)
2014 - Marni Faris - Trotwood-Madison
2012 Mary Myers - LACA
2011 Brenda Hartley –
Cathy Holfinger –
Southeastern Local Schools
2010 Jennifer Schmidt –
2009 Diana Schneider –
2008 Cathy Glatz –
2007 Tammy Hrosch –
Dean Reinke – NWOCA
2006 Debi Mason –
2005 Donna Coates – Mason City Schools
If you experience any difficulties or have any questions, please contact Stephanie Rouse at email@example.com.
Click the drop down "More in this Section" link above to locate and submit your nomination.