The OAEP EMIS Professional of the Year Award is a way to recognize an individual who has provided outstanding leadership, motivation and organizational skills to his or her district and community, while inspiring co-workers to use their fullest potential for the betterment of themselves and their district.
- Be an active member of the OAEP.
- Recognized as at least Certified EMIS Professional (CEP) and not been awarded the OAEP EMIS Professional of the Year award previously.
- Minimum 5 years length of service as EMIS Professional.
- OAEP service – has served on a committee or on the Board of Directors at some point in their career.
- Current Board Members can be nominated.
- All nominees will have a letter sent to their superintendent informing them of the nomination for the award.
- The winner's Board of Education and Superintendent will receive official notification of the award.
- The winner's conference registration will be paid for the OAEP Spring Conference the year following in which that person wins.
- A plaque naming the winner as EMIS Professional of the Year will be awarded to the recipient.
You must submit your nomination by March 24. 2017
Past recipients of
this award are:
2016 - Karen Wilson
2015 - Marise Comley - Miamisburg City Schools
Theresa Reid - Southwest Computer Associaiton (SWOCA)
2014 - Marni Faris - Trotwood-Madison
2012 Mary Myers - LACA
2011 Brenda Hartley –
Cathy Holfinger –
Southeastern Local Schools
2010 Jennifer Schmidt –
2009 Diana Schneider –
2008 Cathy Glatz –
2007 Tammy Hrosch –
Dean Reinke – NWOCA
2006 Debi Mason –
2005 Donna Coates – Mason City Schools
If you experience any difficulties or have any questions, please contact Stephanie Rouse at firstname.lastname@example.org.